- Any graduate or post-graduate degree
- Proficient in computer skills and tools usage like MS-Office - Time management skills - Openness to learn and adapt towards progressive career - Long term service objective.
- Minimum 10 plus years of experience working in multiple specialties of coding (preferably in HCC)
- Anyone of the Certification is mandatory - CPC, CCS, CCA, COC, CRC, CIC, CPC-H
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Responsible for ensuring exact mapping of client expectations and team deliveries.
- Responsible for ensuring that all production and quality reports for both internal purpose and external purpose are captured on time daily basis and with accuracy.
- Present the summary reports to management covering production, quality, gaps, changes in processes, client updates, team issues on weekly basis.
- Ensure that the entire team including leads, team members adhere to targets and report their work status in the prescribed reports
- Work with Coding Head directly and share information hourly basis and take needful actions in consultation
- Enhance and add to the training material to keep on par with standards and client updates
- Identify training or retraining needs in the team in consultation with leads and Coding Head
- Conduct training sessions to new staff and retraining to employees.
- Participate in client calls along with process owners to understand the expectations, provide status updates
- Track changes to standard coding guidelines on timely manner and incorporate them into the system and educate the team on time.
NOTE:- Looking forward for immediate joiners or candidates serving notice period.
Please feel free to reach the HR department for any further queries or clarifications.
Thanks & Regards,
Anion Healthcare Services,
9293807981 / 7013151973.
Desired Candidate Profile
Anion Healthcare Services
Anion was started by a team of medical and technical experts after understanding the need for back office support services in the healthcare sector. The company has been in business since 1999, offering quality services for Provider Billing, Medical Coding, Collections, Claims Entry & Processing, AR Follow-up, Refunds/Adjustments, and Patient Statements etc.
Anion has its roots strongly in the US (in Florida and Massachusetts.) Promoters & Business experts work from these offices interfacing with the clients while all the operational processes happen at the offshore facility based in Hyderabad, India.
- Inc 500 Entrepreneur award
- 7th fastest growing company in North America in 2009 Inc survey