Qualification:Any Graduate or post graduate
Experience:2 + yrs
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
2. Good Analytical Skills
3. Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
4. Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
5. Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
6. Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
7. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
8. Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
9. Go the extra mile to engage customers
10. Collecting and reviewing information regarding Client's profile, news from internal and external sources as per defined guidelines.
11. Escalating any negative and high risk scenarios and highlighting the discrepancies to supervisor.
12. Updating internal database tracker on timely basis
Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
Track record of over-achieving quota
Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of queries
Excellent communication (written and spoken) and presentation skills
Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel.
Graduate degree or equivalent work experience required
Experience in control/risk, Compliance (AML/KYC) or Customer Service function as an asset
Ability to multitask, prioritise tasks, and manage time effectively
Required to work in 24 hour rotational shifts
Required to work on weekends basis a rotational roster
NOTE - Kindly submit last 3 months payslip and bank statements along with your updated resume to complete all rounds of interview on the same day.
PREFERABLY LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE JOINERS AND CANDIDATES SERVING NOTICE PERIOD.
Desired Candidate Profile
Anion Healthcare Services
Contact Company:Anion Healthcare Services